Monday, July 7, 2014

Manicure Monday ❀ Lioele - Modern Mint


Today I'll be sharing with you guys my favourite nail polish colour of all time! It's the Lioele Nail Color in #28 Modern Mint . I've been in love with this colour ever since I purchased it and I can't get enough of it! I always gravitate towards this nail polish over all the other ones!


This is my absolute favourite and had to share it on my first Manicure Monday. 


It's a lovely teal colour that leans a bit on the bluer side. I've never had a colour that complimented my skin tone so well! It even looks great on the toes; makes my feet look clean (not that they're not clean already LOL).

Nail Treatment: OPI Nail Envy (Original Formula)

Base coat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I applied only two coats of Modern Mint and the colour is crazy opaque! I can seriously get away with one coat if I wasn't so sloppy with my application hehe. I'm someone who tends to do 3 coats regardless but it was completely unnecessary for Lioele Nail Colors in my experience.
Overall I think this nail polish would compliment people with a similar skintone as me/is Asian. I think it's because they are created by an Asian company, they understand what shades suit our skintone best. I have about 14 of their polishes and I can proudly say that I am hooked! ♥

I really want to collect all the colours since they all compliment me so well.



I pretty much wear this colour all the time regardless of the season. If you watch my videos I ALWAYS have this on! It's sort of like my signature nail colour. Not only that I actually really love mint/teal/turquoise colours. I actually have a few items in my room that are the exact same colour as this polish. I'm planning on redecorating my room and I might just have this shade as my pop of colour!

Lioele Nail Color in #28 Modern Mint
Can be purchase at PrettyAndCute.com
Remember to use my discount codes!
Mokk5 - 5% off storewide
Mokk10 - 10% off Korean brands


 ♥ 莫

1 comment: